• Welcome to EmbroideryShristi Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 06, 2022, 07:27:40 am

News:

Today's Free Design available at our Special Page

Multiple save as

Started by asad.ermo, March 16, 2022, 07:42:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EmbroideryShristi

The best way to solve this problem is to first convert the design from EMB to any other format like PES, DST, or JEF and then use any other digitizing software to convert this new file format into remaining formats in bulk.

Yes, there is much software available online that can convert your designs into required formats in bulk. However, such kind of software does not allow to convert native EMB format and hence you first need to convert EMB to any other format. And, then using the new format you can save as the file into multiple format at once

Hope this will help you.
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Embpunch

If you're using the Wilcom V 9.0, 2006, or any upgrade version of the Wilcom Digitizing Software, you can do this. This, however, is not possible with the free Wilcom Truesizer e4.
Own Cheap embroidery digitizing agency in australia

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: asad.ermo on March 16, 2022, 07:42:48 pmI am using truesizer e3 and have to save same files into different file formats individuality ( using "SAVE AS") which takes a lot of time. Is there any way to save file into multiple formats at once.

This can be done if you are using the Wilcom V 9.0, 2006, or any upgrade version of the Wilcom Digitizing Software. However, this can't be done using the free Wilcom Truesizer e4.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

asad.ermo

I am using truesizer e3 and have to save same files into different file formats individuality ( using "SAVE AS") which takes a lot of time. Is there any way to save file into multiple formats at once.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview