Definition: An ISO file, often called an ISO image is an "image" of an entire CD, DVD, or BD. The entire contents of a disc can be perfectly represented in a single ISO file.
You can think of an ISO file like a box that holds all the parts to something that needs built - like a child's toy you might buy that requires assembly. The box that the toy pieces come in does you no good as an actual toy but the contents inside of it, once taken out and put together, become what you're actually wanting to use.
An ISO file is the same way. The file itself is no good unless it can be opened, assembled, and used. The most common way to make use of an ISO file is to burn the ISO file to a CD, DVD, or BD disc. It's a different process than burning a bunch of music or document files to a disc because your CD/DVD/BD burning software must "assemble" the contents of the ISO file onto the disc.
ISO image files are often used to distribute large programs over the Internet due to the fact that all of the program's files can be neatly contained as a single file - the ISO file.
ISO file and Embroidery Designs?
You can have backup your all embroidery designs file in a single ISO file and carry it easily with you with a worry of losing any file.In simple word, prepared a ISO image file of your all designs and carry it easily.
Software for Image File?
many different software for ISO image file are avaiable like Nero,Ultra ISo,Free ISO Burner etc
How to create ISO image File?
Solution: This is how to create iso image with nero 5; nero 7; nero 9
(A) Using Nero StartSmart,
1. Open 'Copy and Backup > Burn Image to disc'
2. Select the recorder as 'Image Recorder' [CD or DVD]
3. Select Data > Data Disc [or any other disc you want]
4. Add files using 'Add' in Nero Express screen, and then select 'Next'.
5. Select 'Burn' in 'Final Burn Settings'.
6. In the window that appears next, [Save Image File window], select the ISO file type.
(B) Using Nero 5.xx or Nero 7 / Nero 9:
1. Click Recorder | Save Track...
2. Select your CD reading device from the list click OK
3. Pick ISO Image file(*.iso) from Output file format
4. Click Browse for Path and select the location and file name to save the ISO as.
5. Click the GO button.
6. It will create the ISO and once it is done it will return to the last screen.
Benefit of ISO Image?
Once you create a ISO Image, it will act as a box and you can carry it easily with you.Since all the designs are packed together, there is no fear of single designs file corrupted or deleted and even you dnt have to manage the file individually.In short, all the file will be managed as a single integrated file.
Once, ISO file is created, keep it at a safe place and thats all you have a proper backup of your account.
How to Open a ISO Image?
To open the ISO image file you required a ISO file opener software.Software which make the ISO file will also used for opening the file.Following are the step to open the ISO file.
1) Right click on ISO file and Click on Mount
2) Once you mount the file then go back to "My computer"
3) Now, open the external drive that was created at the time you have install the ISO creator software
4) Click on that to open the file.
Note: External extra drive was created at the time you have install the software.You have to mount/un mount the image file to open the file.
Hello admin,June 19, 2013, 10:30 pm
Thank you very much
Visit Embroideryshristi website for embroidery designs and tons of freebies.
Do not forget to download the daily freebies at the website.
Embroideryshristi website is not responsible for any of the designs uploaded on this forum under "Designs by shrist members" because they are freebie or uploaded by the memebers.