Do you want to change the embroidery designs??
Here is the link for the software that you can use to convert the embroidery designs
Wilcom TrueSizer e2
Instructions to convert with TrueSizer (Opens and converts to EXP, DST, EMB, TAP, TOYOTA, BARUDAN, JEF, SEW, HUS, PES, PEC, PCS, PCD, CSD, XXX)
1. open Wilcom TrueSizer
2. click on the open folder icon... upper left corner of the screen below the "W"
3. on the window that opens, first you have the usual LOOK IN blank field with the little arrow
that is where you go search for the folder in which the design is then the big white space below
is the design files that should appear there. If none of your files shows at this time, underneath
you have FILE NAME and FILE TYPE, click on the arrow of FILY TYPE and select ALL FILES and
all the design files in that folder will show.
4. select the design to be converted by clicking on it once and then click OPEN
5. now with the design open, click on FILE, upper left corner of screen
6. click SAVE AS
7. on the opening window, click on FILE TYPE and select the desired format and then click SAVE
Tajima Ambassador 10.3.2.2444.exe
Click on the kind of blue icon that says: TajimaAmbassador 10.3.2.2444.exe
Instructions to convert with Ambassador:
1. Open Tajima Ambassador
2. Click on FILE... upper left corner of the screen
3. Click on OPEN
4. On the window that opens, first you have the usual LOOK IN blank field with the little arrow,
that is where you go search for the folder in which the design is. The big white space that
next is where the design files should be listed. If nothing shows at this time, underneatch
you have FILE NAME and FILE TYPE, click on the arrow of FILE TYPE,
scroll down and select ALL DESIGN FILES and all the design files will show.
5. Select the design to be converted by clicking on it once and click OPEN
6. A window might appear telling you that this design can't be resized, check the DON'T SHOW THIS
AGAIN as we already know that this software will only convert for us at this point.
7. Now with the design open, click on FILE, upper left corner of screen.
8. Click SAVE AS.
9. On the opening window, click on FILE TYPE and select the desired machine format and click SAVE.
Some more embroidery converter software
wilcom(convert almost every embroidery designs in any format besides digitizing the embroidery designs)
Bernina ArtLink 6