Forget to save the designs and lost your designs due to hardware problem.It happen that suddenly our computer get shutdown or restart and you lost our designs since it was not saved.This problem can be solved with Auto Save options in Wilcom ES. Save your Designs automatically at a 'X' period or time and even create a back up at a regular interval of time automatically.
How to save the Designs automatically?
To save the designs automatically at a regular designs follow the following steps:
1) Open Wilcom Software
2) Click on the 'Special' tab from the top menu of the software.
3) From Special Menu, select 'Options' tab
4) Click on General tab
5) Select the Auto Save Design Every check box.
6) Enter the auto-save frequency in the Minutes field.
7) To create a backup every time you save a design, select the Always Create Backup Copy check box.
This will create a back up file and will save the designs automatically at a selected time period. In case of any hardware problem or unexpected shutdown, you can easily recover back your designs.
Now, never lose your Hard work and time. :)