• Welcome to EmbroideryShristi Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 23, 2019, 05:18:15 am

News:

Welcome to EmbrodieryShristi's Forum

Daily Check In Post

Started by EmbroideryShristi, August 12, 2019, 04:00:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EmbroideryShristi

Sorry, but got busy with Diwali Preparation ( the biggest festival of Hindu). Next week is Diwali and too excited about it. It is just like Christmas celebration for you people.
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Finally all set. GST return has been filled. The rainy season has gone and winter has arrived. Now, waiting for the biggest festival of India 'DIWALI'. Yesterday, I started doing the shopping for my friends and family. 15 days left for Diwali.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Waiting for your next weekend. Planning for trekking @Matheran, Mumbai. It wish it would be a great day since I am going for trekking for the first time.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda Frick

I'm on the road again today traveling.   It looked like it was going to rain for a while, but it didn't happen.    We need rain so badly!    I am on the way to a sewing retreat with friends later in the week.   I had several projects to get done for my "secret sister" so that is all done and taken care of.  Not to relax a little bit and enjoy a short visit with my sister and hubby.   
  I hope everyone had a good and productive day.

EmbroideryShristi

It was a great weekend today. I went for Mumbai Darshan today. I enjoyed a lot. Now, its 10 PM already so goodnight all. See you tomorrow.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

It's exactly 00:00 right now. It was a great Sunday and now going to bed. Need some motivational quotes to start working tomorrow on Monday.

Good Night to all Shristi users. See you tomorrow.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Only two days left for taking credit for 2018-19. Need to work late night for this weekend. Wish me All the Best.

I know you guys are wondering why I am concerned about the submission of GST return for my business? This is because this is related to our website and being from commerce background, I myself file the GST return for my store.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Pile Up with lots of pending work. Septemeber is the last and the most important month of Indian Tax System called 'GST'. It is the last month to take Input Credit on expenses and only four days are left to close it.

I will be very busy on the next 4 days.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Happy Weekend to all Shristi users. Today, I am planning to go to Marine Drive, Mumbai ( Beach) and get relax. See you on Monday.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

It Thursday Morning here and once again its raining heavily. School and Colleges are closed today based on weather forecasting issued for heavy rainfall. 
I am ready for going to office, lets hope I don't gets stuck today while returning back to home in the evening.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda Frick

Just checking in today and see this pretty long neckline design.   I'm trying to figure out a way to use it.    Any suggestions, please?   Any one have a good idea?

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Linda Frick on September 17, 2019, 01:31:05 amGood afternoon.    This is a good day to tackle an embroidery project I've been putting off.  I've tested it 3 times and am still not sure the colors are right.  I think it needs some more tweaking.  This is annoying because the color chart provided does not product the colors shown on the picture.  3 times should have done it but apparently there will be #4.  I'm glad I tested it before putting on the item.
Are you facing this problem with our designs? If yes then please share some more details, we will definitely find a solution for this.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Rea-Metis Xenja on September 17, 2019, 02:46:58 amLow on motivation today -- think I will practice separating large designs -- the tutorial was very helpful. Want to make large neckline designs with West African and West Caribbean design elements.

Here is a long neckline freebie for you next 24 hours at below link
https://www.embroideryshristi.com/en/neck-line-embroidery/6280-long-neckline-embroidery-design.html

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Rea-Metis Xenja

Low on motivation today -- think I will practice separating large designs -- the tutorial was very helpful. Want to make large neckline designs with West African and West Caribbean design elements.

Linda Frick

Good afternoon.    This is a good day to tackle an embroidery project I've been putting off.   I've tested it 3 times and am still not sure the colors are right.   I think it needs some more tweaking.   This is annoying because the color chart provided does not product the colors shown on the picture.  3 times should have done it but apparently there will be #4.   I'm glad I tested it before putting on the item.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview