• Welcome to EmbroideryShristi Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2019, 01:14:08 am

News:

Welcome to EmbrodieryShristi's Forum

Daily Check In Post

Started by EmbroideryShristi, August 12, 2019, 04:00:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda Frick

Just checking in today and see this pretty long neckline design.   I'm trying to figure out a way to use it.    Any suggestions, please?   Any one have a good idea?

Linda Frick

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Linda Frick on September 17, 2019, 01:31:05 amGood afternoon.    This is a good day to tackle an embroidery project I've been putting off.  I've tested it 3 times and am still not sure the colors are right.  I think it needs some more tweaking.  This is annoying because the color chart provided does not product the colors shown on the picture.  3 times should have done it but apparently there will be #4.  I'm glad I tested it before putting on the item.
Are you facing this problem with our designs? If yes then please share some more details, we will definitely find a solution for this.
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Rea-Metis Xenja on September 17, 2019, 02:46:58 amLow on motivation today -- think I will practice separating large designs -- the tutorial was very helpful. Want to make large neckline designs with West African and West Caribbean design elements.

Here is a long neckline freebie for you next 24 hours at below link
https://www.embroideryshristi.com/en/neck-line-embroidery/6280-long-neckline-embroidery-design.html

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Rea-Metis Xenja

Low on motivation today -- think I will practice separating large designs -- the tutorial was very helpful. Want to make large neckline designs with West African and West Caribbean design elements.

Linda Frick

Good afternoon.    This is a good day to tackle an embroidery project I've been putting off.   I've tested it 3 times and am still not sure the colors are right.   I think it needs some more tweaking.   This is annoying because the color chart provided does not product the colors shown on the picture.  3 times should have done it but apparently there will be #4.   I'm glad I tested it before putting on the item.

EmbroideryShristi

I am back from my hometown and its a time to back to work now. Need some motivational quotes to start working on Monday.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Linda Frick on September 14, 2019, 03:22:27 amI'm trying to make up my mind about going out to put insecticide on my lawn and kill the weeds growing in my driveway or staying inside and sewing.  I know, it's a no-brainer, but some things just have to get done.

Looking forward to the weekend.  Have a great weekend everyone.

I wish I have a lawn at my home at Mumbai. I am living in a rented flat in Mumbai and we don't garden over here. But, I do have it in my hometown. So, maybe (if I get time from my routine schedule, will spend time in my lawn today.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda Frick

I'm trying to make up my mind about going out to put insecticide on my lawn and kill the weeds growing in my driveway or staying inside and sewing.   I know, it's a no-brainer, but some things just have to get done.

Looking forward to the weekend.   Have a great weekend everyone.

EmbroideryShristi

Going to my hometown for the weekend. So, will be not available for the next 2 days. Happy Weekend to all my Shristi Friends and see you soon on Monday.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Once again needs to work late at night. Its already 1.30 AM and I am doing my office work.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda Frick

I had a fun day yesterday at a Scan n Cut Class.    That Brother Cutting machine is really awesome.   I don't have enough hours in my days to play with all my toys.    but today it is back to my sewing machine.   I hope everyone has a productive fun day.

EmbroideryShristi

What a busy day it was? Today, we did not get time to check-in. It already 11:30 PM and check in to this post before going to bed.

Good Night Friends and Happy Weekend. See You guys tomorrow.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Linda Frick on September 04, 2019, 01:07:06 amJust another day in Paradise here.  No threats of this hurricane, and a beautiful sunny and hot day. 
Thanks for the Lineart Alphabet.  It is nice and unique.
A good day to get started on a quilt for a son's wedding quilt.
I hope everyone has a productive day.

@ Linda: Why don't you create an account on this forum? You are posting as a guest only. The benefits of creating posts are

• You can keep a track of posts
  • You can download free designs from the category called 'Designs by Shristi Members'
  • Instant notification of the activity at the forum.
  • Tags or Mention other memeber within the post
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Just another day in Mumbai. Yesterday, It was raining too heavily in Mumbai and public transport was not available at all for the whole day.

Came back from office by walking and reached home at 10 PM.

But, today it shining outside and wishing there will be no rain outside today.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda Frick

Just another day in Paradise here.   No threats of this hurricane, and a beautiful sunny and hot day.   
Thanks for the Lineart Alphabet.   It is nice and unique.
A good day to get started on a quilt for a son's wedding quilt.
I hope everyone has a productive day.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview