• Welcome to EmbroideryShristi Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 15, 2020, 07:18:56 pm

News:

Today's Free Design available at our Special Page

Daily Check In Post

Started by EmbroideryShristi, August 12, 2019, 04:00:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EmbroideryShristi

What a busy day it was? Today, we did not get time to check-in. It already 11:30 PM and check in to this post before going to bed.

Good Night Friends and Happy Weekend. See You guys tomorrow.
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Linda Frick on September 04, 2019, 01:07:06 amJust another day in Paradise here.  No threats of this hurricane, and a beautiful sunny and hot day. 
Thanks for the Lineart Alphabet.  It is nice and unique.
A good day to get started on a quilt for a son's wedding quilt.
I hope everyone has a productive day.

@ Linda: Why don't you create an account on this forum? You are posting as a guest only. The benefits of creating posts are

• You can keep a track of posts
  • You can download free designs from the category called 'Designs by Shristi Members'
  • Instant notification of the activity at the forum.
  • Tags or Mention other memeber within the post
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Just another day in Mumbai. Yesterday, It was raining too heavily in Mumbai and public transport was not available at all for the whole day.

Came back from office by walking and reached home at 10 PM.

But, today it shining outside and wishing there will be no rain outside today.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda Frick

Just another day in Paradise here.   No threats of this hurricane, and a beautiful sunny and hot day.   
Thanks for the Lineart Alphabet.   It is nice and unique.
A good day to get started on a quilt for a son's wedding quilt.
I hope everyone has a productive day.

Linda Frick

Checking in from Florida, USA.  With a couple eyes on Hurricane Dorian out there in the Atlantic trying to make up it's mind who it is going to torment this week.    Not a good choice for anyone involved.   I am on the other side of the state so not involved with it at the moment.   It's path is subject to change without notice.   A lot of people are in harms way.
   On another note I got a whole lot of sewing done this weekend.   Feeling relieved.

EmbroideryShristi

Good Evening.

I hope you guys have a good weekend. Here, In India, we have a three days holiday (Weekend plus Ganesh Mahavsotav Celebration on Monday)

Feeling good, tomorrow we have a holiday.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Hi @Linda 

Best Wishes from us. I wish you have a good day today. Thanks for visiting this post daily and posting on it. This will help us in making some good money from #Google Adsense and provides more freebies to you all.

Just a request please refer our website to your friends and relatives and ask them to visit our forum.

At last, feel free to contact us or post on the forum if you face any problem with our designs or website or services.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda Frick

Checking in today from Sunny Florida with a Hurricane out there aiming right at Florida.  Oh dear, I don't want to deal with this right now.    Everyone please keep pleasant thoughts and hopes that it will just go back out in the ocean and dissipate and leave the USA alone.

EmbroideryShristi

Working late at night. It's already 12:32 and feeling sleepy now. Good Night Friends
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Check-In from Mumbai, India. It is really hot today outside. There is no sign of rain at least for the next few days. Excited for Ganesh Mahasotav on coming Monday at 02.09.2019
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Check-In for today. It's already 9 AM here and I am ready for the work.

@Linda How are you? You are not online for the last few days. Is everything fine?
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Need Monday Motivation to start working. Feeling lazy to go for work, after a long holiday last weekend.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Check-In on this great weekend. Please note, We are upgrading our forum to the latest version. It will change lots of things including the post editor.

Trust you will not have a good post editor to create a post.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

August 24, 2019, 07:47:14 pm #25 Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 09:11:23 pm by EmbroideryShristi
Check-In for today (24th August). It was a great day today. We had a holiday for Lord Krishna Birthday Celebration. We celebrate this festival by

• We do fasting, prepare special foods, singing, praying together, night vigils, visiting Krishna or Vishnu temples and rocking the cradle of baby Krishna

• Break Dahi Handi (Butter Pots) tied upper in the air.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Joyce Miller on August 22, 2019, 10:58:58 pm
Hello from Tampa, Florida. I haven't used my machines for a couple of weeks and need to get back to it. Feeling the need to create today. Good wishes to everyone!

Hi Tampa,

Welcome to EmbroideryShristi. If you need any free design to check your embroidery machine please let us know. Hope you have a great day ahead
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview