• Welcome to EmbroideryShristi Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 26, 2019, 08:23:42 am

News:

Welcome to EmbrodieryShristi's Forum

Daily Check In Post

Started by EmbroideryShristi, August 12, 2019, 04:00:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EmbroideryShristi

Check-In on this great weekend. Please note, We are upgrading our forum to the latest version. It will change lots of things including the post editor.

Trust you will not have a good post editor to create a post.
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

August 24, 2019, 07:47:14 pm #25 Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:11:23 pm by EmbroideryShristi
Check-In for today (24th August). It was a great day today. We had a holiday for Lord Krishna Birthday Celebration. We celebrate this festival by

• We do fasting, prepare special foods, singing, praying together, night vigils, visiting Krishna or Vishnu temples and rocking the cradle of baby Krishna

• Break Dahi Handi (Butter Pots) tied upper in the air.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Joyce Miller on August 22, 2019, 10:58:58 pm
Hello from Tampa, Florida. I haven't used my machines for a couple of weeks and need to get back to it. Feeling the need to create today. Good wishes to everyone!

Hi Tampa,

Welcome to EmbroideryShristi. If you need any free design to check your embroidery machine please let us know. Hope you have a great day ahead
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Joyce Miller

Hello from Tampa, Florida. I haven't used my machines for a couple weeks and need to get back to it. Feeling the need to create today. Good wishes to everyone!

Linda

Checking in from a dreary, rainy, rumbling thunder kind of day here in Florida. :-[
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

EmbroideryShristi

I am Checking In. It's 11:20 PM here and I am going to bed now :)
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Max

It's 9 AM morning and I am ready with my laptop. Soon going to work on new embroidery design on my machine for an upcoming holiday on Janmastmi.

Happy Janmastmi ( Birth of Lord Krishna) in Advance to Shristi Users
I am learning embroidery designs.So please do comment if you use this embroidery designs.Since, i am learning digitizing, test stitches for designs are most preferred.

EmbroideryShristi

Good Evening Linda
Y was available for free download on 18th August 2019. I have attached a snapshot of facebook sharing with this post.
Next, please check your Message Inbox. We have sent you a private message.

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda

August 20, 2019, 04:30:49 am #18 Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 11:23:20 pm by EmbroideryShristi
Hello from Florida, USA
Good afternoon.   I was out of the house really early today so didn't get to check-in.  I hope everybody had a good day.
It was a bit of a rainy day today but nothing to complain about.
I see the Z of the Line Art alphabet is posted.     Did you skip the "Y"?    I don't see it listed on Facebook.  :(:(

EmbroideryShristi

I got late today. It was a hetic day today. Too tired now. Today, I will go to bed soon.
For your information, we have created a new category called $1 Designs for Embroidery Designs at one dollar per design.
Good Night
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Max

Checking From India. I am busy with the festive season in India. August Month is full of the festival. Waiting for the Janmashtami ( The Birth Date of Lord Krishna) celebration.
I am learning embroidery designs.So please do comment if you use this embroidery designs.Since, i am learning digitizing, test stitches for designs are most preferred.

Linda

Checking in from Florida, USA.   It looks like it's going to be a rainy few days.   Not monsoons like you have in India, thank goodness.

EmbroideryShristi

Happy Weekend to all Shristi Members. Hope you have a great Sunday today.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

Quote from: Linda on August 16, 2019, 11:27:15 pm
Good day everyone, from a hot humid Florida, USA.   It's a great day to stay inside and sew and embroider.

Hello Linda

A Very Good Morning. We are from India and we have a monsoon season here.
Right Now, It's raining heavily at Mumbai, India.
By
admin
EmbroideryShristi

Linda

Good day everyone, from a hot humid Florida, USA.   It's a great day to stay inside and sew and embroider.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview