• Welcome to EmbroideryShristi Forum. Please login or sign up.

December 14, 2019, 01:59:38 am

News:

Today's Free Design available at our Special Page

Facing problem in Downloading Daily Freebie Design

Started by Lucinda Craig, June 23, 2019, 05:02:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EmbroideryShristi

When We add any #embroidery design which is free for the next 24 hours then you will find the same under 'Price Drop' tab. This is because we have reduced the price by 100%. You will find the price drop page at below link.

https://www.embroideryshristi.com/en/index.php?controller=prices-drop

But, if we have added any #embroidery designs for free forever then it will appear under the 'Free Embroidery Design' category. This is because these designs are added with a zero dollar price. You will find this category at the below link.

https://www.embroideryshristi.com/en/11-free-machine-embroidery

Now, coming to your question about freebie email. When you click on the link (given in the email) then you will get redirected to the below page. Right?

Refer attached Image1

Now, if you check at the end of the page then there you will find two embroidery designs with zero dollar price. These designs are available here because they are free for the day.

Refer attached Image 2

Next, there are three best ways to find daily free embroidery designs at EmbroideryShristi

1. Like our Facebook Page, we used to share the direct link of the designs daily on our facebook page.
2. Check our home page for daily new freebie design added to the store
3. Check the free embroidery design category or price drop tab for daily freebie design.

At last, if you think we are doing something wrong or have some suggestions for us then please do share. We will be happy to implement your suggestion in our store.

By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi

By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

Lucinda Craig

June 23, 2019, 05:02:13 pm #1 Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:14:57 pm by EmbroideryShristi
When I click on the daily free design in my email why does it just go to the freebie page?
I never get to see the design. Where is it?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview