• 3 Replies

Offline rishia12

• ICICI Life Insurance
  • +0/-0
  • Welcome to Embroideryshristi
    • View Profile
Re: Neckline embroidery designs and Split Tips
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »
Thanks for updating an interesting article.

EmbroideryShristi Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »

Offline EmbroideryShristi

• +365/-25
  • I love doing Embroidery
    • View Profile
    • Embroideryshristi
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 01:00:49 PM »
Welcome. Do not forget to collect daily free embroidery design from our online store. We are providing daily one free design at below link

https://www.embroideryshristi.com/en/index.php?controller=prices-drop

By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 01:00:49 PM »

Offline sewlace

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:42:28 AM »
Fantastic article! Thank you !

EmbroideryShristi Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:42:28 AM »

Offline sew123

• +11/-0
  • I am Sentimental
    • View Profile
Neckline embroidery designs and Split Tips
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »
NECKLINE EMBROIDERY DESIGNS:

It generally happen that while mostly the most beautiful neckline embroidery are very large in size. Yes, generally the size of hoops plays a important issue in purchasing Neckline embroidery. If you have a very small hoops that is if you can support only 4x4 size then it become difficult to find a most elegant embroidery designs for your project. Check out the following Neckline Embroidery designs:

Above all Neckline Designs are of course Beautiful but extra large in size. One cannot use this easily with all hoops. But today I am going to share you simple tips for Neckline embroidery designs so that you can easily split the designs.
 It would be better if a Digitizer you digitize the Neckline Embroidery using the Mirror and Duplicate Options. Yes, that is the only way out to digitize the embroidery designs. Let me explain how and what is Mirror and duplicate options is all about?

Generally Neckline Embroidery Designs are of two parts say Left and Right Part. If a digitizer digitize the embroidery designs using duplicate and mirror option than it would be possible to split the designs. Of course this can happen in Native file only. You may require EMB designs format for this.

Let me Explain it with an example:

1) Every Neckline is made up of two parts say Left and Right part

2) It would be a best option if digitizer first digitize the left or right side of the designs alone.
3) Once he\she digitize the one part he may then select the whole designs and then  create the Duplicate of the same. Please take a note that it would be better if you lock the entire designs before making duplicate.

4) Then move the duplicate part of neckline designs toward the left or right side, depend on the part remainining.
5) After moving the designs to some distance apart, right click on the designs and use Mirror options Y
6) This will flip the designs and that its.Neckline Designs is digitizied finally.

How will this help you to split the designs?

Of course this will help you to split the designs easily. You can easily split the designs in to two parts left and right

From where you can get EMB designs Format Neckline Embroidery Designs?

Neckline Embroidery Designs in EMB format are available at Embroideryshristi website. You may purchase or even get it free from there freebie section. They have some freebie neckline embroidery too. Here is the link for the Neckline Embroidery Section:
Please note that all the designs can't be split,some of designs are designsed in such a manner that it cannot be spitted.So conifrm about the designs whether it can be split or not before purchasing the designs from any website
By
Kaustubh Patel

EmbroideryShristi Forum

Neckline embroidery designs and Split Tips
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »