Offline EmbroideryShristi

• Welcome to Embroideryshristi
  • +365/-25
  • I love doing Embroidery
    • View Profile
    • Embroideryshristi
Recovery the deleted and lost files or embroidery design files
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 08:39:35 AM »
Did you deleted the embroidery files by mistake or lost your all embroidery files.Don't worry it is easy to recover them back with out paying a hundreds of dollar to the engineer.

Yes, you can recover your deleted as well as formatted and lost embroidery files.You can recover the files using the recover software.Many recover software are available in the market and all the software require a different level of computer knowledge.But among all the one we suggest you to use if 'EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard'.Of Course, you can use other software to recover the files.Many alternative are available for the EASEUS data recovery.You can also recover the external drive using this software.

The demo version is available on there official website which will allow you to recover the X GB of data, after that you have to purchase the software.

You can goggle out to find the alternative software to recover the data.Many other software are available even for FREE.But this one is the best, based on our experience.You can check the demo for the same.

Easy to use and no knowledge of computer is required.You can recover the files with a intermediate knowledge of the computer with in hours.But some points to be consider before recovering the files are:

• Do not play with your PC after you lost your files.This is because in that case you unintentionally overwrite the old files.We can simply say that the time is directly related to the recovered files.The earlier you start recovery the more files you can recover.
  • Please note that to recover the X GB of files you must have Y GB of space available on your PC.You can not save the files in same drive.
    For example you have by mistake formatted the 'A' Drive of 40 GB then you cannot save the files in A drive unless you recover all files.This is because if we save the files in 'A' Drive then it will overwrite the files.So you must have extra space to save this files in other Drive.

• Some times it happen that the name of the files are get changed.(The name of the files appear in the list of deleted or lost files are different from the original), in this case you have to check the all files one by one.Please do not close the program with an assumption that the file you want to recover is not recovered.In 60% of the case the name of the files will be changed.
  • Remember for recovering the 4 GB of data you may get the around 8 GB of deleted and lost data.That is it also recover the un wanted files which was deleted along time in the past.

Even after certain negative points, we think it is the best software we have ever used.It is better to work hard to recover the deleted files which we have almost lost it.And besides this it also save our hundreds of dollars. :) :)
How to Recover?
Step 1. Double click on software the open the program.
Step 2. Select the proper option to scan the PC, select the Deleted files if you want to recover the deleted files or select the complete recovery if you want to recover all files which you lost in formatting.At last, select the partition recovery, if you want to recover the files lost during partition.
Step 3. Then Select the Drive to Scan
Step 4. After Scanning the Drive, a list of deleted or Lost files will appear.
Step 5. Select the files to be recover, and save the files other than the original location where it was initially located.

So now no need of worry.Recovery your files at 'No Cost' and easily.We have already recover a 40 GB drive formatted in the past with 95% of accuracy.But the sad part is that to recover the 40 GB data it have recover the 60 GB data that is 20 GB unwanted data.But we happy that i had recovered my EMBROIDERY DESIGNS.We are Happy and 5 out of 5 star for all recover tools.It save me... :) :) :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:40:06 AM by EmbroideryShristi »
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi Forum

Recovery the deleted and lost files or embroidery design files
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 08:39:35 AM »