Offline EmbroideryShristi

• Welcome to Embroideryshristi
  • +365/-25
  • I love doing Embroidery
    • View Profile
    • Embroideryshristi
how to take a screen shot of window screen
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 11:57:01 AM »
Many a times it happen that you have to send a screen shot of the problem to some one who can help you.It generally required when you are facing some problem with digitizing the designs or else getting some error with the designs or with some website.

Making the other person verbally understand the whole problem create a lots of problem, hence it would be a the best if you send them a screen shot with the error your are facing and this will help you a lot.

Then, How to take a Screen Shot?

It is every easy if you are using Window 7 or any latest operating system. In Window 7, click on start menu given at the 'Task bar' and then click on 'snipping tools' options (If you are not able to find the snipping tools options then type 'snipping' in start options, it will automatically find the tools for you). It is a inbuilt tools of window 7.

After clicking on snipping tools a small options box with options 'New' will open as shown below:

Click on 'New' and then drag your cursor on the screen you want to take a screen shot.Yes, finally it is done.Then save your snap at your desired location and you can send it to the person to whom you want to share it.

Screen shot of Snipping tools:
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/Snip_Tool.jpg

I am Using Window XP or some other Operating system?

If you are using Window XP or some other Operating System which does not have the options of taking snap then you easily create the screen shot using the 'Print' options on keyboard.

Yes, no matter which operating window you are using.Just press the 'Print' option denoted by 'Print Scr.' on keyboard and then open the paint program and paste the image over there.

Press Print Scr. >> Open the Paint >> Press Crtl + V.

http://lockergnome.net/upfiles/1342264_f520.jpg

The above features is available in all window operating system

So, there is no need of any external program or setting to take the screen shot of the window screen and even the size of screen shot is less then 1 MB so you can send it easily without worrying about resizing the image size.
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi Forum

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 11:57:01 AM »