Offline EmbroideryShristi

• Welcome to Embroideryshristi
  • +365/-25
  • I love doing Embroidery
    • View Profile
    • Embroideryshristi
Motif Runs and Fills
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »
Do you know you create a Different types of Embroidery Objects using a motif stitches inbuilt in a software?

Today, i will share with you how to use different motif for different embroidery objects.You can create a motif filled object with  in a few second using a inbuilt motifs.Further, variety of motif are available to play with it. Just have a look over the below image, all the designs is created with different types of motif with in a single click.You can change any motif type and can immediately change the look of the designs.In following designs i have used Motif and 3D effect tools.

This tutorial is made in WILCOM ES 9.0 VERSION

http://img.techshristi.com/images/embroideryshristi/motiffilled.jpg height=143
Motif Runs and Fills
Motif Runs and Fills

How to Create this Motif Filled Designs?

To create this motif filled designs follow the following steps:
  • First of all Simply digitize the Filled Circle designs.
  • Once you digitize the circle right click on the circle and click on 'Properties'
  • In Object Properties select the Stitches types 'Motif' from drop down list avialable
  • Once you select the motif stitches, an option to select the motif types will appear automatically.
  • Select the  appropriate motif types from the list and click make current.
  • Then Click 'Ok' to use the motif.
  • If you want to give a 3D effect like i have used in above designs, then select the designs and click on 3d effect tools to give the effect with in a single click.

Now, if you want to create the different motif style from the same designs then follow the additional  steps:

• First of all make a duplicate of the designs if you want to create a another designs
  • Select the designs and right click on the designs to open the object properties window
  • In object properties again click on the select motif stitches types and again select the another motif types.
  • This will change the previous motif types to current selected motif.
So what are you waiting for...Just create a different types of motif with in a few minutes. To show how to use this motif with different project i have shown a beautiful example below, taken from Wilcom Online manual.

http://img.techshristi.com/images/embroideryshristi/elephantmotif.jpg height=110
Motif Runs and Fills
Motif Runs and Fills
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:01:05 AM by EmbroideryShristi »
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EmbroideryShristi Forum

Motif Runs and Fills
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »