• Welcome to Embroideryshristi
  • +365/-25
  • I love doing Embroidery
    • View Profile
    • Embroideryshristi
Designs Upload/Download
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 04:25:07 AM »
Designs Upload/Download
First of all we all are very much thankful to those you are uploading their digitized designs over here.We really appreciate them for their for their gratuitous act.

If you are uploading any Designs then Please take care of following points:

1) Name your Designs

2) Share the required information in the space provided like colour,stops,format and so on.

3) Upload the Image from the image options available or you can even attach the image to the post like the designs attachment.

4) Attach the designs with the attachment.

License:
The Design Files are licensed, not sold, to you. You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to use the Design Files. THIS LICENSE IS LIMITED TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL, INTERNAL USE ONLY: gifts and individual items for resale at craft markets, and bazaars. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of these designs or any portion of them, by email or any other means, is strictly prohibited. The digitized files and/or artwork cannot be sold, given away, shared or transferred in any way.

All the designs uploaded here are owned by respective owner.Embroidery Shristi do not provide any assistance for the same.Test Stitches must before use.
http://www.polisci.wisc.edu/Uploads/Images/UPTA/thank_you_comment_graphic_01.gif height=134
Designs Upload/Download
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:28:59 PM by EmbroideryShristi »
By
admin
I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.
EmbroideryShristi

EMBROIDERYSHRISTI FORUM

Designs Upload/Download
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 04:25:07 AM »